Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Turkish bath anyone?

HI dear readers!!

i'm kinda high on teh tarik right now..
 i chose this topic because....i came across turkish bath in thailand but its a whole new diff concept from the original one..lets start with our history lesson.


Oooo...fine arts of turkish bath. The original one does not promote nudity n such..u wish! haha

A Turkish bath (Turkish: Hamam) is the Turkish variant of a steam bath, sauna or Russian Bath, distinguished by a focus on water, as opposed to ambient steam.

In Western Europe, the Turkish bath as a method of cleansing the body and relaxation was particularly popular during the Victorian era. The process involved in taking a Turkish bath is similar to that of a sauna, but is more closely related to ancient Greek and ancient Roman bathing practices.

A person taking a Turkish bath first relaxes in a room (known as the warm room) that is heated by a continuous flow of hot, dry air allowing the bather to perspire freely. Bathers may then move to an even hotter room (known as the hot room) before splashing themselves with cold water. After performing a full body wash and receiving a massage, bathers finally retire to the cooling-room for a period of relaxation.


Traditionally, the masseurs in the baths, tellak in Turkish, were young men who helped wash clients by soaping and scrubbing their bodies.
They were recruited from among the ranks of the non-Muslim subject nations of the Turkish empire, such as Greeks, Armenians, Jews, Roma and others.
After the defeat and dismemberment of the Ottoman army in the early 20th century, the role of tellak boys was filled by adult attendants that scrub and give massages.

Oooo, splashing fun time!
oh it looks so fun! like being in a bubble wrap!

its like adult version of healthy bathroom bubble time!!

Moving on... 
What caught my interest was the last time i went to Hatyai i also saw a "turkish bath" shop n took a photo of it..



the silly difference is in Thai, massage comes with an exciting view n extra-curricular activities after bubble session. haha

I dont know how true it is but according to my *sources* (cannot be revealed) Thai version of "Turkish Bath" is simple.

Rule no.1# - only guys are allowed to go in.
When they go in, they are positioned on the massage tables that face a mini swimming pool filled with......what else?

sexy petite exotic young things (in Thai we dont know which ones are really females) clad in bikinis!



u get ur massage session while watching them swim like little mermaids..u choose the girl of ur choice n she will lead u to a nice dark room and "teach" u extra "tuition" classes ...what type of "lesson" depends on the $$$ fee ur willing to pay the "tutor".

u get a limited 30 minutes of "lesson" time n then a knock comes on ur door. if ur a "slow learner" and dont start closing ur books n packing ur bag, the "headmaster" will come barging in and leave u in an awkward position! haha!


I find it disgusting and pitiful to have such practices n exploiting women for their flesh but apparently its a way of life to get out of poverty/ a matter of choice in their culture. (some are as young as 14!) . so what to do? nothing much apparently! (i will not go into the matter of corruption n lack of law enforcement...its boring n we are not much better off anyways.)

so the next time u stop by Thai..remember that Turkish Baths are NOT what they seem to be..dont be blur blur and tell the counter "hello! i want a bubble bath n massage!" =) hahahaha

23 comments:

Adeline Lenti George said...

Slow learners should have at least one hour of lesson! Hahaha what a freakin funny post!! :D

Anonymous said...

Love countries that know women are only good as sluts. Woman are inferior. Read the bible

Anonymous said...

Quality posts is the crucial to invite the viewers
to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.

Look into my webpage ... cause of hair loss

Anonymous said...

I just like the helpful information you supply in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and test again right here frequently. I'm reasonably sure I will be told lots of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the following!

Also visit my web-site :: revealed:gaining penis girth

Anonymous said...

Someone necessarily help to make severely articles I'd state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and thus far? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual publish incredible. Magnificent job!

my blog post; buy provillus

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do same in support of you.

my webpage - Provillus Work

Anonymous said...

hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! percentage we
communicate more approximately your article on AOL?
I need an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that's you! Looking forward to look you.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: provillus for men pill ingredients

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every one, as I am truly eager of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis. It includes fastidious stuff.

Here is my web blog: natural cellulite treatments

Anonymous said...

This article gives clear idea in support of the new viewers of blogging, that actually how to do blogging.


my website; profollica review

Anonymous said...

That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!

my page ... virility exercise

Anonymous said...

It's really a great and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you shared this useful information with us.
Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.


Here is my weblog - breast actives

Anonymous said...

This article is actually a fastidious one
it assists new web viewers, who are wishing in favor of blogging.


Review my blog - fiber supplements weight loss

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You certainly know
how to keep a reader entertained. Between
your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
how you presented it. Too cool!

Also visit my blog ... meratol

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice procedures and we are looking to exchange techniques with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.



my blog post buy capsiplex

Anonymous said...

Hello, I wish for to subscribe for this website to get most
recent updates, thus where can i do it please help.

My web site ... healthy products review

Anonymous said...

For the reason that the admin of this site is working,
no question very shortly it will be renowned, due to its
quality contents.

Here is my blog :: Appetite Suppressants

Anonymous said...

I always spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts daily along with a cup of coffee.

My weblog :: capsiplex review

Anonymous said...

Hi to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from
this site, and your views are good in support of new users.


Here is my web page - buy triactol

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how
can i subscribe for a blog website? The account helped me a acceptable
deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this
your broadcast offered bright clear concept

Check out my weblog; Sexual Health education

Anonymous said...

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
this site? I'm getting tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Here is my homepage :: buy virility ex ()

Anonymous said...

When some one searches for his essential thing, so he/she
desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.



my page semenax consists

Anonymous said...

This article will assist the internet people for setting up new weblog or even a weblog
from start to end.

Feel free to surf to my website: Virility Ex

Dede Suparyanti said...

Hello everyone we will show the latest news and the latest news on a cool and popular. We provide an updated information that comes with the new version on the website news. This web will tell da latest news updates with different styles on AishaNews.com please open and read the information.
Aisha News
Aisha Populer News